WinLpt (WndLpt) manages 12 or 8 LPT port pins in strict accordance with the script or music visualization. When working through the COM port, up to 32 signals are available (for Arduino).
Latest release:WinLpt v0.2.9-com
• Automatic LPT pins direction by Script
• Manual direction by mouse or keyboard
• Easy script debugger (just press F12)
• Music Visualization with 1..32 LEDs (StereoMixer, Line in, Microphone)
Additional abilities of new ver. WinLpt-v0.2.9-com:
• Generic Serial Output plugin
• Sends data to any COM-port (RS-232 or USB-emulated)
• Manage or Music Visualization for 1..32 LEDS/outputs via Arduino.
• Available for any PC and Laptops which have a USB port
• English, Italian, Russian interfaces.
Supported methods: set, clear, invert state of several pins, shift left/right, waiting for specified time interval; cycles, subprograms, etc. This is useful for automatic control LEDs, relays or other devices that are directly connected to the LPT port. Creation of a script is extremely simple, clear and logical.
Representations for visualization
• WndLpt Application use microphone input or stereo mixer for sound visualization.
• WndLpt Visualization plugin is available for 3 players:
+ Winamp 5
+ WMP // Windows Media Player
Plugin can use player's sound as source for visualization.
Just try to click the Preview or Visualization pictures (by Left and Right button)
LEDs automatic direction examples
WinLpt Script debugger
WinLpt 0.2.9 COM Screenshots